Friday, July 15, 2011

Why a blog?

Well, here I am, writing a blog. Why? No clue really as I am by no means an author of any sort. Not the best speller either. Grammer? Forget about it. I guess I just wanted to share my life as a mother. I am sure there are an infinity amount of "mom" blogs out there but this is mine. Read it if you like. If not it will be a sort of journal for me. Something I get the urge to do every now and then but never stick with. I probably wont stick with this either.Guess we'll have to wait and see...
To start, I guess I'll explain "Just Mom". Well, that's exactly what I am isnt it? Just Mom to a son of Just Two years. I dont expect someone who isnt a mother to understand but I know those of you who are will understand %100. To our children we are nothing else. You might think that bothers me but it doesnt. I live and breathe motherhood. I decided I wanted to be a mother, I did not get pregnant by accident. It was what I wanted. I do not work outside my home, social interactions are scarce as are babysitters. My day revolves around trains, cars, pre-school cartoons and never resting for a moment. Being Just Mom is a 24 hour a day job with no days off or sick time. I do not mind one bit as I know it will not last forever. Someday, in too short of a time, my son will be of to school. He'll make friends, get involved in after school activities and as the too short years go by I will see less and less of him. One day he will move out and I'll realize it's been over a week since I've seen or heard from him. So until that day comes I am quite content being "Just Mom".

No comments:

Post a Comment